Westmoore is a charming townhome community in Ashburn. Westmoore is the perfect family homes with two community parks, both with large tot lots and a dog park area. The largest community park also has an Amphitheater for Summer concerts. It is part of a warm and inviting active neighborhood teeming with families of all ages. We hold an annual Halloween event for kids, regular neighborhood gatherings and other opportunities to easily fold into the community. Short distance for the Stone Hill Middle school, Broadrun High School, and Moorfield Elementary school.
This is a 599-townhome community with a many amenity for everyone to enjoy including a community pool and 24-hour fitness center. The Clubhouse has a caterer’s kitchen for private family events with a fabulous Great Room to enjoy for all. The Great room includes a gas fire place and amazing large screen TV’s.
This Community has easy access to the green way, Rte. 7, the Silver line, Day Care and plenty of shopping areas less than 10-minute away. Ashburn is quickly becoming a highly desired location, don’t miss out!!
Ways to Get Involved
We believe that there’s a place for everyone to get involved in our community, whether you’re interested in leading as a board member, helping out on a committee or just getting to know your neighbors. Taking the time to get invested in where you live allows you to put down roots, serve the community and build lasting friendships with people nearby.
- Budget & Finance Committee
- Social Committee
- Architectural Review Committee
- Transition Committee
Benefits of Living in a Community
There are several reasons the number of community associations has exploded from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands over the decades. The benefits our homeowners enjoy most are:
- Maintained Property Values. According to the Community Associations Institute, homes in managed communities are often worth 5 percent more than those in traditional communities.
- Amenities and Services. Our homeowners receive value in return for their choice to invest in a homeowners association.
- Sense of Community. Our community is a place to connect in a world that is increasingly disconnected.